While taking some pictures of this interesting bike I found in Kings Cross (London), I accidentaly framed this couple in the background bokeh. I love the way I still can see the guy smile even though its blurred. It shows how the couple is still having fun in this journey of life just like how the kid must be enjoying riding this bike. It isn’t the journey, its how you make it worthwhile.
- Good memories are for keeps (sharlyndee.wordpress.com)
- A Long Journey (with a many-few updates) (lunaticpsyche.wordpress.com)
- Starting of a new journey (digitalfingertip.wordpress.com)
- Bokeh? (snazlan.wordpress.com)
- A New ‘King of Bokeh’? (theonlinephotographer.typepad.com)
For the love of nature and vintage.
(personal favorite, uploaded in widescreen full hd resolution)
Experimental editing for the love of the pattern of the tree.
Fail attempt at light painting, off frame. But still, who can say no to love?
I again forgot to change the settings and I hate myself. Anyway, today’s picture.
The truth lies ahead…
I am way too obsessed and fantasized by this style of photography. Love that moment where you feel that you have the power to freeze time in your photography.
Here today, we’re overflowing with water!