While taking some pictures of this interesting bike I found in Kings Cross (London), I accidentaly framed this couple in the background bokeh. I love the way I still can see the guy smile even though its blurred. It shows how the couple is still having fun in this journey of life just like how the kid must be enjoying riding this bike. It isn’t the journey, its how you make it worthwhile.
- Good memories are for keeps (sharlyndee.wordpress.com)
- A Long Journey (with a many-few updates) (lunaticpsyche.wordpress.com)
- Starting of a new journey (digitalfingertip.wordpress.com)
- Bokeh? (snazlan.wordpress.com)
- A New ‘King of Bokeh’? (theonlinephotographer.typepad.com)