False perspective illusion, leading lines.
A simple quote, a simple message. Minimal illustration, fHD wallpaper.
- Wallpaper…how I heart thee… (theladhouse.com)
- Fun Wallpaper (freshcoatofpaint.ca)
- Dalai Lama quote of educating children (childmontessori.wordpress.com)
- 7 Low Cost Quilted Hearts and Stars Wallpaper Border Reviews (afpmvyty.wordpress.com)
- *** Premium *** Silhouette With Multiple Color option for Clock Banners for 9220/9310/9315/9320 (forums.crackberry.com)
Guys, today I introduce to an upcoming music artist Devansh. His first cover has been released which is Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People. Amazing shit, you all should watch it. Other links provided in video description.
Please to view – Like/comment/share/subscribe if possible. Thank you.
OH OH BY THE WAY, this video was filmed by yours truly, Lunatic Psyche. Other stuff coming up soon. Subscribe and stay updated!
Another self portrait I tried with a different source of lighting for removing the shadows. Result was completely unexpected during the first try, but yeah, pretty amazing the way it overlaps the shadows giving the picture a dark but psychedelic feel to it.
- Psychedelic chicken (pholloyo.wordpress.com)
- Saturday Psychedelics ~ “Look At Yourself” ~ Uriah Heep (longshotsblues.wordpress.com)
- The Birth Of The Psychedelic Sitar (doggoneblog.com)
The serenity of sea, calm and subtle.
- Insidious: working or spreading harmfully in a subtle or stealthy manner (wordofthedayplay.wordpress.com)
- Subtle Massage is great Right After a Car Accident (caraccidentblog.wordpress.com)
- How to colorize backgrounds from Subtle Patterns (art341s13.wordpress.com)
A photowalk done at Churchgate in Mumbai, India. This place has a multiple choice of subjects scattered all over the city. Looking and focusing on every nook and corner of the street you’ll find something that is interesting and fascinating in its own special way. I did this small photowalk of about about 3-4 hours shooting everything that I like and I’ve selected 12 best pictures to share with everyone. Point of this being less of shooting and more of showing people how interesting the enviornment around you can get when you just try and look, focus on the tiny details around you; it just gets more interesting.
Shot a quickie while hanging out with MirroredBlack (you should check her stuff, amazing writer). I love the way the shadows overlap and play with your eyes. Even while being so simple, this picture speaks so much for itself.