While taking some pictures of this interesting bike I found in Kings Cross (London), I accidentaly framed this couple in the background bokeh. I love the way I still can see the guy smile even though its blurred. It shows how the couple is still having fun in this journey of life just like how the kid must be enjoying riding this bike. It isn’t the journey, its how you make it worthwhile.
A simple quote, a simple message. Minimal illustration, fHD wallpaper.
- Wallpaper…how I heart thee… (theladhouse.com)
- Fun Wallpaper (freshcoatofpaint.ca)
- Dalai Lama quote of educating children (childmontessori.wordpress.com)
- 7 Low Cost Quilted Hearts and Stars Wallpaper Border Reviews (afpmvyty.wordpress.com)
- *** Premium *** Silhouette With Multiple Color option for Clock Banners for 9220/9310/9315/9320 (forums.crackberry.com)
Guys, today I introduce to an upcoming music artist Devansh. His first cover has been released which is Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People. Amazing shit, you all should watch it. Other links provided in video description.
Please to view – Like/comment/share/subscribe if possible. Thank you.
OH OH BY THE WAY, this video was filmed by yours truly, Lunatic Psyche. Other stuff coming up soon. Subscribe and stay updated!
Another self portrait I tried with a different source of lighting for removing the shadows. Result was completely unexpected during the first try, but yeah, pretty amazing the way it overlaps the shadows giving the picture a dark but psychedelic feel to it.
- Psychedelic chicken (pholloyo.wordpress.com)
- Saturday Psychedelics ~ “Look At Yourself” ~ Uriah Heep (longshotsblues.wordpress.com)
- The Birth Of The Psychedelic Sitar (doggoneblog.com)
The serenity of sea, calm and subtle.
- Insidious: working or spreading harmfully in a subtle or stealthy manner (wordofthedayplay.wordpress.com)
- Subtle Massage is great Right After a Car Accident (caraccidentblog.wordpress.com)
- How to colorize backgrounds from Subtle Patterns (art341s13.wordpress.com)
Couroupita guianensis, whose common names include Ayahuma and the Cannonball Tree, is an evergreen tree allied to the Brazil nut (Bertholletia excelsa), and is native to tropical northern South America; and to the southern Caribbean. In India it has been growing for the past two or three thousand years at least, as attested by textual records; hence it is possible that it is native to India also. It’s rare, but also found in Bangladesh. It is known as নাগকেশর(Nagakeshar) or নাগালিংগম(Nagalingam) in Bengali.
It’s part of the family Lecythidaceae and grows up to 25 m (82 ft) in height. The “Cannonball Tree” is so called because of its brown cannon-ball-like fruits. The majority of these trees outside their natural environment have been planted as a botanical curiosity, as they grow very large, distinctive flowers. Its flowers are orange, scarlet and pink in color, and form large bunches measuring up to 3m in length. They produce large spherical and woody fruits ranging from 15 to 24 cm in diameter, containing up to 200 or 300 seeds a piece.
The trees are grown extensively in Shiva temples in India. In Hindi it is called Shiv Kamal and also known as “Kailaspati”. It is called the Nagalingam tree in Tamil. The flowers are called Shivalingaflowers in Hindi; Nagalinga Pushpa in Kannada; Nagamalli flowers or Mallikarjuna flowers in Telugu. Hindus revere it as a sacred tree because the petals of the flower resemble the hood of theNaga, a sacred snake, protecting a Shiva Lingam, the stigma.
Tree referred by Sham Manchekar. Detailed information from Wikipedia.