Turning a simple sound of shutter to a nice little symphony, I see a mastermind at work here. Make sure you check out his other videos too. This dude is amazing.
I FOUND GOLD TODAY. SOMETHING MORE WORTHY THAN GOLD PROBABLY (at least to me). This game is called Pokémon Generations and its made by only one developer at the moment. Other details in the video and video description. Its just all worth the wait, isn’t it?
- First official Let’s Play on Youtube! Pokemon Leafgreen for the Gameboy Advance! (mrthefaraz.wordpress.com)
- Pokémon X and Y News: Sky Battles Spoof Hits the Web as Dodrio Takes on Fellow Flying-Type Pokémon [Video] (latinospost.com)
- Some updates (gametimestar.wordpress.com)
- Pokemon Card: Genwunner (lunaticpsyche.wordpress.com)
- pokemon the johto journeys theme song (kaligocu.wordpress.com)
Just something I found on the internet and just so true. I love Pokemon for what it is even though the new designs may kind of, suck. But in the end its still Pokemon. That what I’ve been enjoying since my childhood. I still play those games and still enjoy those battles on a 16-bit graphics engine. That is what passion is all about. I am not a fanboy but I’m definitely a lover of the whole Pokemon universe. I do love the newer Pokemon including Zekrom and Reshiram. There is nothing to hate if you have loved Pokemon truly. You’ll just love the unending universe of Pokemon because that is what being a master is all about. Gotta catch ‘em all? No, but gotta battle them all!
- Pokemon Evolutions (burgermaster04.wordpress.com)
- 30 hit point Pokemon (burgermaster04.wordpress.com)
- What you should be doing (burgermaster04.wordpress.com)
- My Glogster (arulappleccb.wordpress.com)
- 2013 Pokémon US National Championships take place next weekend (vg247.com)
- Poll: Pokemon trading cards 3DS Kid Icarus like cards? (nintendofanboard.wordpress.com)
- Playing Pokemon Showdown (gametimestar.wordpress.com)
Hello. I’m HTC One reporting on behalf of my master Lunatic Psyche. He was doubting my capabilities to post on his blog and I’m here just to prove him wrong. Let him just get up in the morning to see a surprise post on his blog from his dear phone. Oh dear, how sorry is he going to feel for doubting my capabilities, MY CAPABILITIES! Let us just see how he reacts tomorrow morning when he gets up. Or maybe afternoon. My master is just too lazy, you know. Sometimes I feel like he is the one who needs an extra boost of a core and not me. Sigh. Alright, my surprise is done and I’ll see you guys soon hopefully in an another blog post with collaboration with my master. See you humans!
Don’t I look just awesome in that picture? I KNOW I DO RIGHT!
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 12,000 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 20 years to get that many views.